Wednesday, August 14, 2013

CSW Designer's Challenge Photoshoot

Back in April, I collaborated with a FANTASTIC team - headed by Lola Event Productions, to produce this amazing wedding collaborative. This spread will be featured in Chicago Style Weddings Magazine for the entire year! Be sure to vote for us next spring (or whenever the voting begins)

A huge thanks to the amazing team I worked with! Here's the best of the best from the photoshoot.
{Lola Event Productions, Wystar Design, Elysia Root Cakes, Richard Remiard Design}
Photos by Carasco Photography}






4 comments:

  1. Hi every one,
    I am very happy to contact to Shaadimeri why because they had provide quality Matrimony, Shaadi, Marriage, Matrimonial, wedding planner services, wedding photographer, videographer, NRI services, wedding cards and invitation are good and superb, and excellent.
    wedding invitation

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the information that you have provided are 100 percent worthy of forwarding. Do you have any newsletters that I can subscribe to? I would very much like to keep abreast of your blog articles. I am a blogger too! You can see some of my job postings and sample articles at buy best inphographics online,online income from home. I will be grateful for your valuable comments. Please check out my stuff and post me your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for My Traffic Tickets in USA. mytikkit are here to serve you and manage in single app.

    ReplyDelete